Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Last Shot For J.R.

“The Kings suck in this game. You should play another team.”
“I took the Kings to the Cup.”
“Yeah, against the computer with the offsides off.”
“They're a finesse team, bro.”
“They're a fuckin' bitch team. Score... Oh!”
“You bitch! What a fuckin' bitch!”
“Watch out, motherfucker.”
“No, you do not fuckin' hit my elbow.”
“It's not even so much me as it's Roenick. He's good.”
“Oh, is that right?”
--Swingers




Jeremy Roenick wants to play in Canada. Where will he go? For how much? Will it matter? Personally, I don't think so. I love the guy, but this isn't 1993.

Comments:

J.R. can go to hell. Like we want him in Canada. Complain. Complain. What's new with this wussy?
 


But he's off the bottle and he's working out!

Really, truly!
 


JFJ? JR.
JR? JFJ.

Sounds like a match made in hockey heaven to me.
 


Um, didn't I have a comment in this thread?
 


Ah, I remember now. "We're sorry, but Blogger is currently out behind the quonset taking a shit in its own mouth. Service will be restored on the 'you get what you pay for' principle."
 


LOL. I asked Matt about switching to another place, but he is content here. I do hate Blogger, though. I am going to be moving SportsMatters shortly. You think it's bad as a reader, try being a poster on it. It seems to go down once a day now.
 


Fuck off, Roenick! He's a shit disturber, a coach killer that isn't worth a million anymore. This smells of revenge by JR for not being invited to play for the US. What a shitbag.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?