Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Oilogosphere Gym Classic: Wear Your Oilers Short Shorts

Anyone for some indoor ball hockey?

It looks like a friend of mine will be able to get his school gym this Friday. Email me at andygrabia@gmail.com if you are interested. Tentative time is 8 p.m., February 23rd. We might also play the following Friday, depending on how things go. The school is deep in the north side of Edmonton, so you'll need to get a ride or drive yourself. The good news is that you won't need to bring any equipment. The school has nets, sticks, balls, and full goalie equipment. A smaller group of us played there a few weekends ago, and it was a blast.

Nothing is certain yet, but I wanted to give people the heads-up. Again, email me ASAP if you are interested.

Comments:

GODDAMN IT.

You mean living in "T Dot" means I miss out on gym hockey?

That's my favourite kind of hockey! Me and some friends rented a gym once and played for 8 hours straight. I couldn't move my legs for a week.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?