Monday, November 26, 2007

 

(*cough*) mitochondria!

You a Kids in the Hall fan? I am. I mean, I don't watch it daily on the Comedy Network or anything, but I've certainly seen every episode multiple times.

In August, Doug Maclean held a press conference as a member of a group purchasing the Tampa Bay Lightning, after a poor run as the Blue Jackets GM, which in turn followed a coaching career which was pretty meh with the obvious exception of an SCF appearance.

What do these two things have to do with each other? Nothing, except that every time Doug Maclean's name pops up in the news now, I think of Dave Foley's Bad Doctor sketch from KitH.
One day when we were supposed to be dissecting a frog, I accidentally disassembled my desk. [..] But I didn't worry about it. I figured, how far could you coast on charm? Well, pretty far, actually!

That is all.

Comments:

How does the urine fit in?
 


Since we're gonna throwing out random humor, I got a good joke.

Q: What is the definition of trust?





A: Two cannibals giving each other a blowjob
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?